Black Friday. November 25th, 2022
Liberty Sports Park. Upper Marlboro, MD
BOYS SIXES TOURNAMENT
Grades 2030, 2029, 2028, 2027, HS JV, HS Varsity
Guaranteed 3 Games + Championship
What is Sixes Lacrosse?
World Sixes Lacrosse is a new style of lacrosse introduced in May of 2021 by World Lacrosse. Sixes is an up tempo, high rep style of lacrosse played with 5 field players and 1 goalie. In July of 2021, the International Olympic Committee granted full recognition to the sport of lacrosse based on this 6v6 format. This was a historic moment for the growth of Lacrosse, as it puts the sport one step closer to competing in the Olympics in Los Angeles in 2028.
Naptown Holiday Clash Rules
- 5 field players, 1 goalie
- Substitutions made on the fly
- 1 faceoff to start game, 1 faceoff to start 2nd half
- Goalie initiates play after each goal
- No long poles permitted
- 2 15 minute halves, with 3 minute half time